Sunday, June 09, 2013

Kent Clizbe Claims CIA Asked for His Computer

File:MadlHatterByTenniel.svg

Climate Change denialist and self-described "ex-CIA operations officer" Kent Clizbe claims that a "nice lady" at the CIA asked him to turn over his computer: "The discussion with the nice lady made clear that they’d been monitoring and inspecting my personal email, my comments on political blogs, my recently published books...and pretty much everything about my personal life since 2001... the nice lady ended the hour and a half discussion with a request to turn over my personal computer to her" (5-16-13).

This is ironic, since "Our Man in the Nut House" Kent Clizbe has been monitoring and inspecting climate scientist Michael Mann's stolen emails. He even wrote to Mann's colleagues at the University of Virginia and at Penn State and promised them a huge federal whistle-blower reward if they would denounce Dr. Mann. None of them accepted his offer, and all the scientific reviews of Mann's research exonerated him.


Following his (apocryphal?) chat with the "nice lady," Clizbe claims that he immediately contacted "the best lawyer in town": The one who handles every high level issue having to do with the CIA and personnel."  Clizbe doesn't tell us who this eminent lawyer is, but perhaps he is alluding to Plato Cacheris, who defended traitors like Aldrich Ames and Robert Hanssen.


Of course, these claims may just be Clizbe's latest fantasy. He used to brag about his CIA credentials, in spite of the fact that the CIA is concerned about the national security implications of climate change; but now Clizbe is claiming that he is a dissident who is being purged.

Perhaps Clizbe is trying out a new persona, or perhaps he is really in hot water. Time will tell.

Certainly he is not on the same page as the CIA or the National Intelligence Council (NIC) when it comes to climate change. Clizbe sounds more like Virginia's corrupt Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli or former Russian President Medvedev, who, until Russia's terrible 2010 forest fires, claimed that climate change was a "trick."

Time (8-2-10) observes:

Two months before Copenhagen, [Russia's] state-owned Channel One television aired a documentary called The History of a Deception: Global Warming, which argued that the notion of man-made climate change was the result of an international media conspiracy. A month later, hackers sparked the so-called Climategate scandal by stealing e-mails from European climate researchers. The hacked e-mails, which were then used to support the arguments of global-warming skeptics, appeared to have been distributed through a server in the Siberian oil town of Tomsk, raising suspicion among some environmental activists of Russia's involvement in the leak....

"Broadly speaking, the Russian position has always been that climate change is an invention of the West to try to bring Russia to its knees," says Vladimir Chuprov, director of the Greenpeace energy department in Moscow [More here]. Case in point: when Medvedev visited Tomsk last winter [early 2010], he called the global-warming debate "some kind of tricky campaign made up by some commercial structures to promote their business projects." That was two months after the Copenhagen talks.

Like Kent Clizbe and Virginia's Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli, Soviet and Russian propaganda campaigns have often depicted scientists as crafty and meretricious, although the Soviet and Russian leaders have frequently publicly re-evaluated their propaganda. Even in Russia, politicians eventually retract ridiculous lies about scientists because they need to deal with reality.

6 Comments:

Blogger Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

12:17 PM  
Blogger mamta said...

Sophisticated describe the information. The information is real true. I am happy to go through your page. Keep Writing…
Linux VPS Hosting

4:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This blog is very beautiful and full of praise, the information written in this blog is based on complete truth and it is very convenient and I am very happy to read the article.thanks for posting this article.Thank you for giving this article, if you have any information related to server hosting or to buy a high-tech server, then contact
You should know about USA VPS Hosting and how it can be important for this modern world. Thanks once again.


Buy Best USA VPS Server Hosting at Cheap & Free Support - Online Servers
https://onliveserver.com



8:02 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Carolin Glowski said...

TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT MY LOAN AMOUNT FROM A RELIABLE AND TRUSTED LOAN COMPANY LAST WEEK. Email for immediate response drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

Hello everyone, My name is Mrs. Carolin Glowski, I'm from Europe, am here to testify of how i got my loan from BENJAMIN LOAN FINANCE after i applied Two times from various loan lenders who claimed to be lenders right here this forum, i thought their lending where real and i applied but they never gave me loan until a friend of mine introduce me to {Dr. Benjamin Scarlet Owen} the C.E.O of BENJAMIN LOAN FINANCE who promised to help me with a loan of my desire and he really did as he promised without any form of delay, I never thought there are still reliable loan lenders until i met {Dr. Benjamin Scarlet Owen}, who really helped me with my loan and changed my life for the better. I don't know if you are in need of an urgent loan also, So feel free to contact Dr. Benjamin Scarlet Owen on his email address drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com


THANKS

10:46 AM  
Blogger webmoneymantra said...

I absolutely loved your recent article about effective time management strategies for entrepreneurs. As a small business owner myself, I found the tips you shared to be incredibly practical and insightful. I've also had some experiences in this area that I believe could add value to your readers. I would be thrilled for the opportunity to contribute a guest post on how I've successfully implemented these strategies in my business. Please let me know if this aligns with your content goals. Looking forward to the possibility of collaborating with your team!

for more info read this

5:58 AM  
Anonymous 13377x said...

Thanks for the information

2:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home