Saturday, October 18, 2008

Retired FBI Agents Criticize Senator Obama's Long Relationship with Weather Underground Terrorist Bill Ayers

"The Bill Ayers that Barack Obama and I worked with was no 'domestic terrorist.'"--Professor David Tanenhaus

Professor Tanenhaus "has written extensively about children and the law, including Juvenile Justice in the Making (Oxford University Press, 2004) and co-edited, with Margaret K. Rosenheim, Franklin E. Zimring, and Bernardine Dohrn, A Century of Juvenile Justice (University of Chicago, 2002). He is currently working on the origins and development of federal juvenile justice policy."

His statement above is the title of an article he published in Slate (10-10-08). The terrorist apologist Professor David Tanenhaus is an academic who writes on juvenile criminal justice issues. Incredible.

A number of other academics are also rushing to the defense of the bloody Weather Underground terrorist Bill Ayers in the name of "free speech." Really they just want to intimidate and demonize people who speak the truth about the crimes of Bill Ayers.

When dishonest academics talk hypocritically about "free speech," I say, "Let's give them a piece of our minds!" Professor Tanenhaus says that the Bill Ayers he and Senator Obama worked with is no terrorist."

I say that politicians and academics who work with the bloody, communist, terrorist, revolutionaries Ayers and Dohrn are collaborators with and apologists for terrorists. If nobody in Chicago thinks working with Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn on juvenile justice issues is anything strange, then I say this just shows the enormous moral blindness of Chicago academics and politicians.

Senator Obama and his attorney wife Michelle Obama contributed to the rehabilitation of Bill Ayers by promoting his 1997 book on juvenile justice, A Kind and Just Parent: The Children of Juvenile Court.

Senator Obama published a glowing review of Ayers' book in the Chicago Tribune (12-21-97); and Professor Tanenhaus reveals that Michelle Obama, "who was then director of the university's community service center, convened a panel at the law school to discuss Ayers' book and the issues it raised."

To "prove" Ayers and Dohrn aren't terrorists, Tanenhaus' nauseating article in Slate (10-10-08) even mentions that the the Ayers-Dohrn crime family bakes gingerbread houses at Christmas. It never occurs to Tanenhaus that the witch in Hansel and Gretel lived in a gingerbread house!

Reading Tanenhaus' report that the Ayers-Dohrn family make gingerbread houses took me right back to the words of that vicious witch Bernardine when she heard about the Charles Manson murders:

Dig it! First they killed those pigs, then they ate dinner in the same room with them. They even shoved a fork into the victim's stomach! Wild!

The supposed expert on criminal justice Professor Tanenhaus wants to let bygones be bygones. Is that justice to the people whose lives were damaged or destroyed by Weather?

In the 60s and 70s I studied and taught in Lake Forest, the Chicago suburb where the privileged Bill Ayers had attended the Lake Forest Academy on the grounds of the former Armour estate. (He reportedly transferred to the Lake Forest Academy from a public school after his Freshman year.)

Unlike Bill, I was doing my homework, not drugs; so I remember what was happening during those years. I remember that the sociopath Bill Ayers and his girlfriends were making bombs, not gingerbread houses. [Here is a partial list of the Weather Underground's bombings.]

I remember when Weather made bombs and blew up Judge Murtagh's house on 2-21-70 as his children slept. Bernardine Dohrn took credit for bombing the judge, his wife, and children. No doubt the morally blind careerist Tanenhaus sees how the wind is blowing for Ayers and Dohrn and hopes to protect his own precious skin from the radioactive fallout.

As Tanenhaus' webpage notes:

[David Tanenhaus] has written extensively about children and the law, including Juvenile Justice in the Making (Oxford University Press, 2004) and co-edited, with Margaret K. Rosenheim, Franklin E. Zimring, and Bernardine Dohrn, A Century of Juvenile Justice (University of Chicago, 2002). He is currently working on the origins and development of federal juvenile justice policy.

The terrorist Bill Ayers was a despicable, manipulative young man who thought the rules didn't apply to him. He didn't respect authority; but he bullied, dominated, and denigrated the young people in his circle. He was a predator.

Donna Ron writes from Israel that Ayers bullied her to have sex with his black roomate and his brother by saying that if she refused that she was a racist. The terrorist Ayers told Donna that she was not getting out of the room until she did what she was told:

[Bill] moved quickly to block me at the doorway. He locked the door and put the chain on it. I went to the couch and sat down and told him that I had no intention of having sex with his roommate and his brother or him. He said that I had no choice but to do as he said if I wanted to get out of there. He claimed that I wouldn’t sleep with his married roommate because he was black -- that I was a bigot. I had gone to school with black kids and had them as friends all my life. I couldn’t believe he was saying that to me.

I felt trapped. I had to get out of the situation I was in and because he was so effective a guilt-tripper, I also felt I had to prove to him that I wasn’t a bigot. I got up from the couch and walked over to the black roommate’s bed and put myself on it and he fucked me. I went totally out of my body. I floated beside myself on the outside and above the bed looking at this black stranger fuck me angrily while I hated myself.

After that I had to go lie down on Bill Ayer’s bed for his brother to screw me. Rick Ayers was a decent person, unlike his brother, and couldn’t go through with it He started and stopped and let me go. I also thought I had to let Bill screw me but at that point he unbolted the door and I left.

Donna Ronn, who moved to Israel, described this rape as the "defining event of my life." She returned to the U.S. for a visit after many decades and learned that we had let bygones be bygones:

I...discovered that [Bill] was a Distinguished Professor of Education at University of Illinois Chicago campus. I think that freaked me out more than anything. That a man so cruel and conscienceless could attain such a position enraged me. I contacted him by email through the University’s website. He wrote back that he didn’t remember me.

Because I was 18 and not 8 in the late 60s, I believe Donna Ronn, not Senator Obama's glowing endorsement of "teacher" Bill Ayers' book.

Newsmax 10-14-08 explains that the terrorist-related charges against Ayers were dropped, and he went free because "the FBI used so-called national security wiretaps that could not be used legally in criminal cases." Of course, the Weather Underground did collaborate with communist intelligence services. Some of them even travelled to Cuba and were taught how to use weapons and make bombs. They were fighting for world communism. They were fanatics who said this openly.

Retired FBI agents who investigated the bloody Weather Underground terrorist organization are speaking up about Barack Obama's long and problematic relationship with the terrorist Bill Ayers, a ringleader of the Weather Underground. [Here are Ayers and Dorhn in old video.]

I am so grateful that the retired FBI agents are reminding the public about what went on during those years since some Orwellian professors of criminal justice seem to be on the terrorists' side. The maimed and murdered victims of the communist Weather Underground's terrorist attacks still await justice.

Retired FBI agent Max Noel tells Newsmax (10-14-08):

It outrages me to think that a person would be seeking the presidency of the United States and was close to an individual like Bill Ayers. [See video interview]

Retired FBI agent Willie Reagan, who infiltrated Weather in New York and watched them make bombs tells Newsmax (10-14-08):

I spent seven years of my life hunting down people who described themselves as revolutionary communists and were involved in bombings...At some point, Obama knew of his background and should have repudiated him, not later when he is running for president.

Oliver “Buck” Revell, a former associate deputy director of the FBI who investigated the Weather Underground in Philadelphia and Chicago, tells Newsmax (10-14-08):

In dealing with Bill Ayers, Bernardine Dohrn, and the element that they represented, Obama was dealing with individuals who both openly and admittedly have engaged in treasonous activity and violence against the United States...Obama is a bright man, and he’s certainly well read and intelligent...He had to know the background and activities which have been openly described by Ayers...

The relationship says to me that Obama lacks judgment, that he lacks a perspective on what the United States should stand for...It’s appalling that he was even elected to the state Senate in Illinois, but to go from there to a United States senator and then to a candidate for president is astounding.

Academics are finally being confronted by a furious public for lending respectability to the bloody Weather Underground terrorist-turned-teacher Bill Ayers. We don't want our children taught by terrorists. We aren't going to pay for teachers who are bullies, rapists, and bombers. And we aren't going to pay for their defenders, either.

The AP (10-18-08) reports that the Weather Underground bomber Bill Ayers has been disinvited from speaking at the University of Nebraska. Hopefully, this is the beginning of the end for the Ayers-Dohrn crime family.

Ayers had been invited to speak at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln at an education conference Nov. 15, but the school canceled those plans Friday because of safety concerns.

Marjorie Kostelnik, dean of the College of Education and Human Sciences, said the decision was based on e-mails and phone calls the university's threat assessment group had received. She did not describe the communications as threats but said they left officials concerned about safety.

Nebraska Gov. Dave Heineman and others had urged the university to rescind its invitation.

"Bill Ayers is a well-known radical who should never have been invited," Heineman said Friday. "The people of Nebraska are outraged."

Although Bill Ayers has written about some bombings, he is quiet about the 1970 bombing in San Francisco that killed policeman Brian McDonnell and badly injured other policemen. Ayers and Dohrn called the policemen "pigs," but I think Ayers and Dohrn are the pigs. They are right out of Orwell's Animal Farm. They believe they are more equal than the rest of us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home