Saturday, October 10, 2009

President Peacenik Wins the Nobel

"Larry Grathwohl, an FBI mole within the Weathermen, connected [Bill] Ayers to the planning — and his wife, Bernardine Dohrn, to the execution— of a police station bombing in San Francisco in February 1970 that killed one officer [Brian McDonnell, above] and injured two others."---David Freddoso, National Review Online (8-18-08)

President Obama has won the Nobel Peace Prize. I think that the President is a phony who let the terrorist Bill Ayers pen his memoir Dreams from My Father.

For information about Obama's ghostwritten memoir, read the articles posted by Dr. Jack Cashill and search my site for Cashill, Ayers, and Mao. Bill Ayers, a Maoist, was born on December 26, Mao's birthday. Perhaps that is why he chose Mao as his spiritual father.

In his memoir Fugitive Days, Ayers makes a huge deal of the fact that his own birth "just missed" Jesus's birthday, Christmas. Read Ayers's twisted Christmas Day description his pregnant mother as a bomb about to explode. Ayers never mentions that his birthday is the same day as his spiritual father Mao's birthday, but the imagery in this passage suggests that this date has great symbolic significance for for the Maoist terrorist Ayers.

Dreams also suggests that there is a symbolic linkage between the narrator's absent father and the son's birthday. Obama describes receiving a phone call around his 21st birthday from a relative in Kenya who tells him that his father has been killed in a car accident. Linking the father's death with Obama's 21st birthday clearly suggests that this event was a rite of passage for Obama. But was it? The date of the father's death is never noted. We only learn that this death was near Obama's 21st birthday. The father's death is all about Obama. In the opening of both Dreams and Fugitive Days, the narrators detail phone calls announcing the violent death of a loved one.]

A blogger named Anne Leary describes her chance meeting on Monday, October 5, 2009, with Bill Ayers at Reagan Airport. She claims that Ayers stated that he wrote Obama's memoir Dreams from My Father:

Then, unprompted he said--I wrote Dreams From My Father. I said, oh, so you admit it. He said--Michelle asked me to. I looked at him. He seemed eager. He's about my height, short. He went on to say--and if you can prove it, we can split the royalties. So I said, stop pulling my leg. Horrible thought. But he came again--I really wrote it, the wording was similar. I said I believe you probably heavily edited it. He said--I wrote it. I said--why would I believe you, you're a liar.

He had no answer to that. Just looked at me. Then he turned and walked off, and said again his bit about my proving it and splitting the proceeds.

It would seem that the little Lord of Lake Forest Academy has morphed into something of a capitalist roader.

President Obama says he is "humbled" by being named as the winner of the Nobel Peace Prize. If so, perhaps the President should dedicate his Peace Prize to the peace officer Brian McDonnell. After all, the suspected authors of Brian's murder are the President's terrorist friends, the Maoist Weathermen bombers Bernardine Dohrn and Bill Ayers. Ayers and Dohrn called policemen like Brian "pigs." Obama's mentors weren't (and aren't) for peace. They wanted the communists to win. Read their 1974 revolutionary manifesto Prairie Fire.

I remember when Weather made bombs and blew up Judge Murtagh's house on 2-21-70 as his children slept. Bernardine Dohrn took credit for bombing the judge, his wife, and children.

Weather Underground terrorist Dohrn is a vicious, twisted creature who gloated about the murdered victims of Charles Manson:

Dig it! First they killed those pigs, then they ate dinner in the same room with them. They even shoved a fork into the victim's stomach! Wild!

Since the President's Attorney General Eric Holder frees terrorists, I wouldn't be too surprised if our so-called "peacemaker" pardons the convicted killer of two FBI agents Leonard Peltier, who pens death-threats against the FBI from his prison cell. Jack Coler and Ronald Williams, the young FBI peace-keepers, were protecting Indians from criminals on Pine Ridge when they were murdered by the robber Peltier and his gang of criminals. Will our so-called "peacemaker" President Obama pardon this murderer of peacemakers?

The President let a communist terrorist write his phony-baloney memoir, but he told teachers in Virginia that he wrote it himself.

As writer Jack Cashill (9-28-09) observes:

I've written two books," Obama told a crowd of students and teachers in Virginia last year. "I actually wrote them myself.

You're nothing but a liar, Mr. President! And you sure aren't humble. You are are arrogant. You lied to those teachers! I read Dreams from My Father and Ayers's Fugitive Days. Bloody Bill the Bomber authored your apocryphal memoir! A humble person would admit that he lied.

The White House comment site claims:

President Obama is committed to creating the most open and accessible administration in American history.

Instead of calling 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, "The White House," perhaps it should be renamed "The Home of the Whopper."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home